Monday, October 19, 2015

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself: Comeback Inspiration (Live From the Park)

Maintaining blogs is hard work. That Damn Anne! was dormant for a long while and I have no excuses, I am just glad to be back to this. Life has continued to press and impress upon me many things. Thus the forces around me have also pushed me to continue to share. Sharing builds community, sharing is therapeutic, sharing is fun. All the things that writing is for me. No one is alone in their experience, and so if you have any experience with my blog feel free to comment, forward, share, and/or follow. I was having fun thinking about coming back to this, and I dabble in some rhyming with my artistic friends, so in that vein I wanted to share some rhymes on light (this is certainly not me "spittin bars" but it's just some inspiration that came to me while outside on a sunny summer day...

Comeback Inspiration

I know it's been a long time...
So I wanna come back with some
Dope funny rhymes

See life's been good and
I'm grateful to be here
But you already know
We grind out chea
View is pretty dope
On my park flow
Gettin zen vibes
Seein the sun glow
Since I been gone
From this platform
Been gettin my skills up
Rhymin' ain't the only one

Stamps been added in the book all crazy
I'm Carmen Sandiego, my passport made me
See something new, make it do what it do
Party - hike - chill - travel weave new-new!
And I flipped some business
You better get a witness
My stock is on the rise
Roller coastin through this life
When it's low, when it's high
It's all about the team by your side
I done been through a lot and have some good news
I'm making it despite le struggle and so to will you!
You know I'm back to share what life's been dealin'
It's been a hell of a hand, and trust life been preachin'

Just wanted to share a small new discovery,
To help engage you readers see,
That Damn Anne! and she is me.
Just a small snippet of what's about to come
But it's gettin a little nippy so I got to run
I'll be back, sign up, and just stay tuned
This is That Damn Anne! signing off x's and o's boos!

No comments:

Post a Comment